[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help? Poofed V Damage Skin

EditEdit
Reactions: 810
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
So none of the topics in the forum covered this form of "help", so I'll just post this here.
I know it's clearly my stupidity and honest mistake that something like this happened, but I was wondering if there's any way to re-gain a damage skin that you've previously equipped? So what happened was, I used the V damage skin that they gave me from the "Sharing" V event stuff. And well yeah, I never saved it..... I changed my damage skin to something else and it just went poof. Can anyone help me please? It's a shame that I had to spam 2 social media sites and my damage skin just went pooferinos :/

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Unfortunately, you cannot recover a damage skin if you haven't saved it. New skins overwrite your existing one completely.