[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No Link Quest If Deleted A Char That Accepted It

OmnicityOmnicity
Reactions: 210
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Whether it's intended to happen or not, I deleted a Kaiser that had the Reboot Warrior Link Quest due to lack of available time and found out that the quest does not reappear on any other existing warrior character. Making a new one doesn't do anything, and I had waited until maintenance to see if it would reappear. This concerns me as I've been really looking forward to getting the master class medal, but now I'm not able to because the warrior quest is unavailable.

Yes, I know that it said that you can only accept it on one character in Reboot. I'm just not sure if it was supposed to be permanently unavailable for other characters of the same class if you deleted that character, or just a serious bug that hasn't been noticed.
Tigrecito

Comments

• TigrecitoTigrecito
    Reactions: 650
    edited October 2016
    Same here but with a mage class :( .
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Neither the update notes nor the in-game text said anything about having to delete the character to get the quest on another (like they do for Burning, for example), so this seems intended, though harsh.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    I believe I saw, on my Luminous that I gave up on cause meh, a warning in the quest dialog that you can only accept it once per account. Didn't outright say that you shaft yourself if you delete the character with the quest for any reason though.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

I believe I saw, on my Luminous that I gave up on cause meh, a warning in the quest dialog that you can only accept it once per account. Didn't outright say that you shaft yourself if you delete the character with the quest for any reason though.
    Left colum is what she says when you accept the quest (right is when you complete it). "Only one of your warrior characters can participate".
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Okay, the two at the bottom are what I was thinking of.