[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Event Character?

IntroductionIntroduction
Reactions: 730
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello, and sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place.
I play on the world Khaini.
When the Burning Event had first started a couple of days ago, I first made a Mihile and made it the Burning character.
Long story short, it wasn't until I hit level 70 when I was like "holy crap I don't like this class". (No offense to Mihile mains.)
Anyways, I deleted that character, and I had to wait a day to finalize the deletion.
I made a Xenon and made that into the Burning character.
However, when I played the Xenon, I didn't get any messages pertaining to the Burning gear or anything.
So I thought that I had to complete a certain part of Xenon's story, long short short, I got up to the level 30 Job Advancement, and alas, no messages. (There is no V button in my events.)

tl;dr: Made a Burning Mihile, got it to lvl 70 and deleted it. Waited a day and made a Burning Xenon on the same realm/server. Got nothing pertaining to Burning event quests on it. (Not even the lvl 140+ challenges)

I literally don't know what is happening.