[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evan Link Skill Still Broken

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would be nice to have the Evan link skill working again as it's helpful to have extra time when doing bosses like Horntail who cancel your attacks, not to mention my rune doesn't last the full duration I noticed when it's at like 10 or 20 seconds left it will disappear before time runs out so yeah having extra time would be really nice.

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Yep would be nice makes training much easier.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Oddly, my Evan link skill works fine.
    This might be due to the fact that I created that Evan after the patch (it's my burning char).

(I know that doesn't help those of you whose link skill is missing. But it might help Nexon's devs figure out what's wrong.)
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Oddly, my Evan link skill works fine.
    This might be due to the fact that I created that Evan after the patch (it's my burning char).

(I know that doesn't help those of you whose link skill is missing. But it might help Nexon's devs figure out what's wrong.)
    Yeah my Evan was made long before the patch and my link skill window says something along the lines of "character not available".
    I think this is because I deleted the character that had it in use, but I'm not 100% sure if it was on a character I deleted, because I toss my links around a lot. So I hope they can find a solution soon because it makes leveling a tad bit slower.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited December 2016
    Yeah my old Evan's link isn't showing on the skill link window.