[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Other languages support.

BrianSenseiBrianSensei
Reactions: 610
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is the antecedent of this post.

I want to ask if there is any plan for creating sectios for suport in other languages, i dont have any problem with english myself, i even been playing GMS since 2007, but there's people that migrated from EMS wich i am pretty sure had support for Spanish, French, Portugese and German. I am concerned because there is a lot of people that dont understand very well english and the Forum rules establishes that all posts must be in english, that might and will lead to a LOT of misunderstandings, wich can be avoided having a space where people can vent in their language and get support from people that understands said language.

It is just my humble opinion.

Love, BrianSensei From Venezuela.
  1. We need other languages support?2 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. IP Block foreigners!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    I think they should only do that if possible, since that would require a lot of organization and work, it's a new thing the merge, maybe in the future there will be.