[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change the Ostentation Chair

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Reactions: 1,180
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really like how the chair looks, but I don't want to waste money just to sit on it; we should get all the meso back when we cancel the chair.
  1. Change how the ostentation chair functions?14 votes
    1. Agree
       36% (5 votes)
    2. Disagree
       43% (6 votes)
    3. Neutral
       21% (3 votes)

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    There's an option to configure how much u want to spend max, just put it 1 meso, you are just not getting big numbers
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Reactions: 1,180
    edited December 2016
    But it says minimum is 500 mesos?
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    LOL it maxes at 1 bil so then its free. The point is that it wastes mesos :)
  • StargethStargeth
    Reactions: 2,680
    edited December 2016
    ^ The whole point of the chair is to spend 1b so that it displays 999,999,999 and then you can sit on it for free. You're supposed to show off how much mesos you have. I don't agree with making the chair free pre-1b. Also you realize the counter goes up, right? If you got the mesos back every time you left the chair you would eventually get a free 1b for waiting 1b... lol