[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What in the world is Ibaraki's Spirit?

HiekHiek
Reactions: 925
edited December 2016 in General Chat
"The skill ‘Ibaraki's Spirit’ will no longer deal max damage."
What even is that? Google doesn't even know.

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    means that now since dmg cap is removed there's no max damage
  • HiekHiek
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

means that now since dmg cap is removed there's no max damage
    I understand that, I'm asking what "Ibaraki's Spirit" is.
    It sounds like a Shade skill, but I don't see it for him, and Googling it doesn't help either.
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited December 2016
    It's a summon you can use from the Threads of Fate quest menu. You raise your closeness with the mushroom shrine characters enough, you can summon them for various effects, ibaraki in particular summoned once a day to do a pretty good chunk of damage. Seems he was doing a bit too much post-damage cap removal.
  • HiekHiek
    edited December 2016
    MikevsZoda

It's a summon you can use from the Threads of Fate quest menu. You raise your closeness with the mushroom shrine characters enough, you can summon them for various effects, ibaraki in particular summoned once a day to do a pretty good chunk of damage. Seems he was doing a bit too much post-damage cap removal.
    Ah, alright thanks.