[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

HI "smart" hackers

Kylehell007Kylehell007
Reactions: 1,295
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
I'd just like to reinform all of you guys which dupe to no end, in enlightening you that technically mesos are a virtually transactional currency, also tied to NX karma koin currency's, which is supported by multi- nationions , making it a legal currency, THERE FORE, the duplication if items/mesos in extreme amounts is basically a federal fraud in most counties and absolutely no different in any way what so ever from physical currencies. basically makes duping a internationally crime in other terms which can always be retraced but nexon sadly subjects to a non-dns ip"chain" ban for those offenders aka unplug your modem for like 1 day. basically think twice before you use your NGS bypasser to load your client to send your scripts on net-fm

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Do you actually believe half the inane drivel you post, or are you just doing it for attention?

You are literally holding to the letter of the "checkmate, atheists" meme. Mesos are a virtual currency, yes, in a video game. They have no bearing on the real world, unlike the myriad cryptocurrency which, hilariously, hold an actual real-world value. Just because people buy NX with mesos does not mean duping mesos is "federal fraud". Buying NX with mesos is against the terms of service for the game anyway, so I don't see how any of this can be illegal on a federal level. Hell, there's no actual tangible consequences outside of permanent account bans for anything that doesn't actually affect the physical servers.

TL;DR: why am I even replying to you? This thread is stupid and should never have been posted.
    Uzume
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

TL;DR: why am I even replying to you? This thread is stupid and should never have been posted.
    I ask myself the same thing every time I see you attack players in the rant section or any section you reply in. Quite honestly I don't think half the players even give a damn what you think, because the only thing you ever really do is insult people's intelligence and leave nothing constructive. But what I really want to know is how have you not been banned yet? Anytime I see a post you just happen to be there fighting with someone creating drama and I don't know how you manage to get away with it when I called someones ideas about politics idiotic, I end up a warning because they said that my reply sounded 'threatening'. You're lucky this company is run by people with the biggest double standards in the world, because if I was saying half the crap you were saying I would have been banned months ago.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Why haven't I been banned yet? Maybe because I don't follow the exact same people around to every thread they post in to personally attack them at every turn.
This discussion has been closed.