[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaster Questions / Suggestions

BigZidBigZid
Reactions: 790
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey,

So i moved to reboot not long ago (i know.. not in this thread though please) and decided to try blaster. It was alright apart from the whole lack of low level combo instruction (which i had to google) but as soon as i hit lvl 100 ... i just couldn't get this whole SGP weaving combo thing down. Safe to say though 103 levels later and i think i've finally mastered it, the only problem im still having now is juggling this awkward knock back resist which for some reason is 40% and when you take dmg during combo and get knocked back to have to try and resync keypress speed on the fly which is insane considering how hard it is to do correctly already.

As far as i know every other Warrior in the game has 100% KBR and even Bucc (Pirate - which i get confused for on a daily basis) has higher KBR

so i have 2 questions, 1 for the community and 1 for nexon (if this gets read or not, would be nice though)

Q1 Poll Below : Should Blasters have 100% KBR like the rest of the Warrior Jobs or No (if no, explain why in the comments below)

Q2 (Nexon) : Why is this the only warrior class without full KBR and why do we have such an awkward number (40%) and is there any plans to tweak Blaster in the future to fix this ? (^) considering its a new class and will probably need early tweaks anyway since avoid got removed (bobbing / weaving gives +90% avoid for 1.5 secs)

Cheers to those that took the time to read.
  1. Should Blasters Have 100% KBR - If No, Why?0 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)