[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Revert the changes made in the 12/1/16 minor patch

WildNekoWildNeko
Reactions: 1,110
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please Nexon, since this minor patch almost everyone started to have lag.
Our servers are currently unable to bear the load of everyone logging in to the game, which is causing lag and disconnection issues. But we are going to beef up our servers to stabilize your playing environment and will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 1, 2016
Everyone logging in to the game? In MYBCKN barely ch 1 was full and we didn´t have lag, but after this particular minor patch... O M G

The game is unplayable from 12 pm to 7 am [PST] (At least in my case)

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    It's the reboot server causing the lag issues during the V update. They need to isolate the server from the main network.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

It's the reboot server causing the lag issues during the V update. They need to isolate the server from the main network.
    Except it didn't cause those issues right after the update. I wasn't lagging in Kradia at all until they had the unscheduled maintenance that added computers to Reboot. They must have done some network tweaking to "balance the load" at the same time, with the result that "empty" worlds lag, too, now.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    I don't know about that but I've only started getting delay and lag after the V update. Before the V update I never lagged even during 2x events. I can only assume it's because of the large populations due to players coming back and mainly reboot as it is jam packed.