[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fabulous MapleStory corss-over... magnificent!

KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
Reactions: 1,375
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
Evan, Mercedes, Phantom.

Credits goes to Ag3ntDeZa for posting these on the Fantasy War Tactics Reddit.

I am glad they didn't screw up Mercedes. And for once, Evan looks younger than his companions (seriously, look at them in MapleStory and try to guess if they're adults or kids. yah, ya can't, they all look like kids!)
  1. Which one do you prefer?9 votes
    1. Mercedes of course!
       22% (2 votes)
    2. Evan and Mir!
       22% (2 votes)
    3. Phantom looks even more charismatic!
       0% (0 votes)
    4. All of them look... wait for it... FABULOUS!
       33% (3 votes)
    5. Who the heck is the artist that ruined them!? This artstyle is ugly!
       0% (0 votes)
    6. WTF is FWT!? PS:F for Fudge.
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    oh, I'm the first to vote. Lol, I haven't try the other updated version of the class. But so far, I really like the Mercedes class. Although it's kind of hard to control the job, because the skills are linking skills, so I sometimes forget.
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    I think they look great, and as for Even, he is still just a kid, all the other classes are adults
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    @DeputyDerpy
    Glad you enjoy Mercedes. She's quite rare because of her gameplay (and she is rather squishy in terms of survivability). I made the character for the link skill, kept it because I enjoyed it.

@KingStarfire
    Yep. They managed to nail the look in FWT. In MapleStory, they all look like cute kids. Which made it hilarious when I heard Phantom for the first time with his deep adult voice.
    DeputyDerpy