[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Special Ornate chest problem

PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
Reactions: 1,845
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I have a few videos showing this chest when I was on my bishop and recently I gotten a few message about the chest not spawning and a few minuets ago I did a search for the Ornate chest and....Well it is missing
I already did my temple of time quest so this has not be something I went searching for but I am hearing others freaking out because they can not finish the amnesiac time keeper quest lines to prepare for Job V

I also have a small video showing me going inside and checking around even pressing the NPC chat button and is where this snapshot originated from.

Hope this helps any any kind of way.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The "Quill You Find My Pen" quest is not needed for the Amnesiac Temple Keeper quest.
    So this bug, while annoying, isn't going to stop anyone from getting 5th job.
  • PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
    Reactions: 1,845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Whew good to hear, I will inform the ones freaking out, Thank you for the feedback