[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where are my charachters from Maple EU?

ZeekerousZeekerous
Reactions: 600
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hey all,

I recently downloaden Maple, but with the new launcher i cant see any of my charachters..
Are they not transfered or?

Comments

• DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    Uh someone else had this problem but none of the EU characters were able to transfer. ... I can't find the thread.. unless I'm blind. But some player asked the Nexon Support about it if they could transfer their EU characters over to the new account because when he/she downloaded the launcher, it asked him to create a new account. But it didn't let him/her uses his/her old EU account. So he/she asked the Support.

But um, if you want to get a positive answer, the only option I could help you is either wait for one of the staff to respond or you can submit a ticket.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    You were supposed to accept two "migration" agreements before November 10th, to have your old EU characters accessible on the new Luna server.

If you haven't done that yet, you need to do it now and wait for the next "migration maintenance". (We just had one yesterday, for those who missed the November 10th deadline).

However, there are some people who claim they did everything they should have on time, and they still can't see their characters or can't log in to Luna at all (get a "having trouble logging in?" message). If you are one of those, you'll need to submit a support request (ticket) and then join your voice to the various complaint threads these unfortunates post.

Good luck.