[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So I did Gollux and I'm not happy!

EyeCalled2UEyeCalled2U
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I did gollux only one time and soloed it by myself in my party nobody else is in it. It tells me ive done the max amount of entries to enter today and i have 2 keys left to use for gollux. Is anyone else having this issue? I sent in a ticket regarding it already. Did Nexon reduce the entry limit for Gollux or is it still the 3 key limit for use for entries?

Comments

• U8MySausageU8MySausage
    edited December 2016
    Lol you can only kill the head once a day it's always been that way
  • EyeCalled2UEyeCalled2U
    edited December 2016
    Ugh >.< welp that answers it.
    #CloseItPlease
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    You can only kill the head once per day, regardless of how many keys you have.

As such, most people use their first two runs to grind coins at the shoulders and abdomen, and then leave, killing the head on the third run.
    ValryiaCryoGX
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

You can only kill the head once per day, regardless of how many keys you have.

As such, most people use their first two runs to grind coins at the shoulders and abdomen, and then leave, killing the head on the third run.
    I've learned to never use my last key on head lol, dcing's a pain in the butt. Better way to do it IMO is:
    Kill Gollux with first daily key
    Use two leftover daily keys on the next day to kill shoulders and abdomen
    Get your three daily keys
    Kill Gollux with first daily key
    etc. etc.
    That way if you DC on your head attempt, you still have two more tries. ('course there's the chance you dc on all three runs x_x)