[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Parrotargeting Nodes

SeleianceSeleiance
Reactions: 930
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello to any GMs/Admins/whoever is viewing this.

As a corsair, I have one question to ask you about the Parrotargeting skill nodes. Does this node affect only the % damage inflicted by the actual attack or does it affect the final damage boost applied to the target as well. My current guess is the former, as majestic presence (a passive skill with a damage dealing final attack effect) also gets a core, but I'd like to know from the actual MapleStory team before I go dismantling any of my Parrotargeting nodes.

Comments

• SeleianceSeleiance
    Reactions: 930
    edited January 2017
    I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but this still needs to be answered

As it stands, my current goal node status is: (O = Have, X = Missing)
    -Loaded Dice [O]
    -Bullet Shindig [O]
    -Decent Combat Orders [O]
    -Rope Pull / Erda Nova (depending on mobbing or bossing) [O] [O]
    Two nodes for each the following skill combinations:
    -Rapid Fire, Majestic Presence, and Brain Scrambler (Bossing skills) [O] [X]
    -Eight-Legs Easton, Nautilus Strike, and Ugly Bomb (Mobbing Skills) [O] [X]
    -Scurvy Summons, Octo-Cannon, and Broadside (Summon Skills) [O] [X]
    -Recoil Shot, Blunderbuster and Parrotargeting [X] [X]
    (This totals up to 12/12 slots at level 250)
    *As it stands, Blunderbuster is a superior mobbing skill to Eight-Legs Easton in cases where both skills one-shot the target mobs, due to Blunderbuster's larger area of attack.

Originally, I asked about this as blackboot bill was on consideration for a skill to boost in place of parrotargeting, but have changed my mind about that (Now as a consiquence, I have a node shard count that isn't a multiple of 5, since apparently a level 4 node gives 52 node shards)

It would still be nice to know if the node actually affects the damage boost though.