[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NGS error that boots you for false hacking {FIX}

ExeptshunzExeptshunz
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
Ive been dealing with this for a little while now and finally found some good information on how to fix it, and it has worked so far. My original problem was that NGS was continually loading (constantly downloading an already applied patch) and when I tried overriding BlackCipher.aes it booted me for false hacking. There are 2 fixes, I don't personally know the error codes
Step 1. Go to the maplestory support tab and download BlackCipher files fresh
Step 2. Replace the files in your maplestory folder, specifically BlackCipher, DO NOT DELETE THEM, just replace the ones downloaded. If you delete them it requires you to redownload the patch which keeps screwing with it, leaving your problem, well, still a problem.
Step 3. Run through the game launcher to allow BlackCipher to start and go through its normal functions.
Hope this helps, this game is so buggy its really quite annoying, especially with how much money nexon makes and how much time they put into SEA