[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Gameplay] Shade's enhanced level 150 hyper

SparkzSparkz
Reactions: 1,070
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When you reach level 200 on Shade and complete the level 200 corresponding quests you will receive upgrades to your level 150 hyper skill 'Spirit Bond Max'.

The enhancement I would like to touch upon is the following:
Liver Memory Chance (on attack): 10%, Spirit Bond Max Duration: +4 sec, doesn't increase past the Spirit Bond Max cooldown.

As of now you have to either pet loot the Liver or stand/walk by the Liver to increase the duration of Spirit Bond Max. You are unable to use 'Backstep' to swipe Liver. It is inefficient that Shade players are forced to walk directly on top of the boss (most of Liver drops come from attacking a binded boss) to collect liver or suffer pet loot lag to collect Liver.

My ideal suggestion: Change the passive from having to pick up Liver drops -> passively increase Spirit Bond Max's duration on hit (applying the same ratios of 10% chance and +4 seconds) without the need to pick up Liver drops.

-Ratios should be adjusted accordingly if it becomes too easy to keep 100% uptime on Spirit Bond Max.

Secondary suggestion: Allow Shade to collect Liver drops by backstepping through it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and have a good day!
AustereUzuuga