[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix Your GodDamn Game!

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
Nexon should fix their game not "Only" The servers but the ENTIRE GAME every new patch they fix 1 thing and break 1 Million other things, just as i thought that Meybe just meybe they won't break the 5th job skills, some 5th job skills are either bugged not working or some features of it not working, and here i am all excited for 5th job, honestly lemme tell you the truth guys if i could i would move on to Play KMS, ( The only thing that stops me is that i don't have a korean phone number and my friends in the game, i LOVE maple story but nexon keeps runing it, i want to play maple story to relax but insted evey time i play maple story , i get a huge stress from the lagniees, something not wokring , my skills that are bugged for more then 3 Years now, Why should i continue to play gms, whne EVERYTHING IS BROKEN AND BUGGED!?, when KMS has EVERYTHING WORKING AND FIXED,, well if something is bugged they would fix it in a matter of weeks NOT YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,, +10 KMS -10 GMS, Dear Nexon America If you won't listen to your'e players or you won't to a MAJOR REVAMP TO GLOBAL MAPLE STORY, Then is 2 - 3 Years, A lot will quit and you will lose MONEY.

And yes i play with high ping, but even on luna when everything is Smoother, i still can't enjoy gms to the fullest, i even once tried out Ems, and before they merged with us they had a FAR better support and overall game, Nexon Fix the lag the game, and EVERYTHING IN GMS IN GENRAL~!!!~~ Nexon you should do a Complete Clean Up of your'e whole Game/Database, We have A lot of things that are even not Obtainable in the Game!! And PLEASE Forward THIS To Global MapleStory Development Team In KOREA PLEASE!

*If you did a Complete Clean up Of Maple Storys Database, then

1. The game would run wayyyy smoother
2. After evey major/minor patch/update, we won't have as much or even None Bugs/Glitches at all ( Look at KMS No lag Bugs Etc....
3. More players will play GMS if it would be Closer to The Level of Cleanlienns smoothness and No Lags like in KMS.

Please Fix you Game Data Base and everything in Genaral !

Thank And Have a nice day :)
  1. Should Nexon FIX Everything That is Wrong in GMS?!8 votes
    1. Yes EVERY SINGLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
       63% (5 votes)
    2. No i love playing a game with bugs :P
       38% (3 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    It's not that easy to fix EVERYTHING in the game...I can't even program that well and I know that code is really touchy...although I would honestly take the month or two downtime for bug fixes...it would probably upset a lot more people out there who need their Maple fix.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Petalmagic

It's not that easy to fix EVERYTHING in the game...I can't even program that well and I know that code is really touchy...although I would honestly take the month or two downtime for bug fixes...it would probably upset a lot more people out there who need their Maple fix.

I know it's not "Easy" But if they would at least try, ( The team that actually Develops things into gms is in Korea Not North America)

So they can At least Try, Would you Rather have

A. The Game up everytimes Major lag bugs, glitches etc.......
    B. Take the game down for a week to a month (Oh no no MS for a moth ) :( , BUT once the gazme goes live, all the bugs/glitches fixed not lag etc..........
    C. Add Option Here