[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server alliance for ems servers after migration

PerceptivityPerceptivity
Reactions: 2,820
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Yes my suggestion is simple and will help the 2 European based servers after the migration.
Currently we have kradia and demethos separate and kradia is the active one at the moment, the issue is Demethos is really low on population like really low and we even posted a suggestion on a server merge a few times without nothing being done (on the ems forums)
Now I just wanna leave this suggestion for the nxa team to see and hopefully consider this.

Thanks for reading :)
RawElFrozer

Comments

• RawRaw
    Reactions: 515
    edited September 2016
    Combine Bellocan with something too, or just let us transfer our characters out xD come on nexon, have a heart <3
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    tbh i kinda wish scania was open for people to transfer into, it's not like our populations super massive anymore, wouldn't hurt to let people xfer in.

instead of doing a "alliance" a server merge would be a better option, less cluttered.
  • ToymakerToymaker
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited September 2016
    Woops irrelevant. I'm hoping a moderator can delete this post. I somehow read this as EMS servers merging with GMS. :')
  • ElFrozerElFrozer
    Reactions: 910
    edited September 2016
    Perceptivity

Yes my suggestion is simple and will help the 2 European based servers after the migration.
    Currently we have kradia and demethos separate and kradia is the active one at the moment, the issue is Demethos is really low on population like really low and we even posted a suggestion on a server merge a few times without nothing being done (on the ems forums)
    Now I just wanna leave this suggestion for the nxa team to see and hopefully consider this.

I agree with this as well. I know, that some people from EU Demethos never wanted to join Kradia at all, which is understandable. However, the big problem that comes with the merge is a big chance of Europeans wanting to join the Rebbot server, thus making the population of those servers even smaller.
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited September 2016
    ElFrozer
    ElFrozer said:

Perceptivity

I agree with this as well. I know, that some people from EU Demethos never wanted to join Kradia at all, which is understandable. However, the big problem that comes with the merge is a big chance of Europeans wanting to join the Rebbot server, thus making the population of those servers even smaller.
    Agreed and we don't wanna go lower on population then we already am :/
    It's also true that alot of deme and kradia people where against a merge/alliance between ems kradia and demethos but when kungfuuu posted a thread about server alliance it was fairly positive replies.