[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot time Sunday reward

WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
Reactions: 520
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
It says that Hot Time for Sunday is that we get to choose a reward from the previous days in addition to the 3 MMF coins. On both my accounts, my character only got the 3 MMF coins and didn't get to choose a reward. Can you look into this bug?

Thanks!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Did you claim and open all the previous days' boxes?
  • WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
    edited October 2016
    According to the hot time post, Sunday's reward is that you can choose a reward from any other day. If you have opened ALL the rewards, then you can also choose a reward from another day.

"Sunday, October 16
    MMF Coin (x3): Untradeable
    Plus select one additional reward from the items given Monday through Saturday!

If you obtain a Gift Box every day from Monday to Saturday, then on Sunday—in addition to Sunday's reward—you can select another gift! You can select one from all of the items that were given out from Monday to Saturday. You are not required to have received each day’s Gift Box on the same character in order to be eligible for the extra gift, but it does have to be with characters in the same world (multiple worlds in World Alliances don't count)."

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/17248/hot-week-10-10-10-16

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yes, I know that's what it says. I'm asking whether you did, in fact, open the boxes you got every single day. In past Hot Weeks we discovered that claiming the daily boxes is not enough, one has to actually open them to qualify for the Sunday extra gift.

FWIW, I did get a choice when I opened Sunday's box.
    MegaScience
  • WillowRosenbergWillowRosenberg
    edited October 2016
    I definitely opened them, not just collected them. On both my accounts. Neither time was I offered a choice when I opened the Sunday one. It just gave me the coins.