[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Launcher doesn't.... launch....

adramelkeadramelke
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in Tech Support
I open nexon launcher and press maple story. I press the play button, which then turns grey and says 'currently in game'. I see several screens and arrive at a selection page(world selection?). There aren't always servers to choose from, but when there are, I select one and and then select a channel. Sometimes there will be a notice that says 'connecting to log in server'. the game simply closes... No error messages, no crash notices... Nothing out of the ordinary seems to be happening

I live in New York, US.
Windows is up to date.
Antivirus is up to date.
No other programs running.
Restarted computer. (windows 7)
Maplestory is firewall exempt.
It is not running in compatibility mode.
i have reinstalled the game.
I even tried creating a ticket in the customer support center after getting no response here.(when i hit submit, nothing happened. it didn't say sent, failed, empty box needs to be fillled, or an e-mail will be sent to you.) I can't think of anything else to try. I guess i'm just going to give up.

I haven't played in years and was going to give it another try, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Farewell forever maplestory.
    No results for this poll