[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dc in scania to select the channel, from yesterday

NagatoniichaNagatoniicha
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in Tech Support
Now I no income and tomorrow because I have to wake up early to go to school, and got away with it to finish the event today. I ended up losing my update belt, and I could never get one, yes, I know, I started very late update my belt, but I was in exams. Things like that, not seeing because their servers are sometimes bad, it bothers me too much.

Comments

• SwordBossSwordBoss
    Reactions: 815
    edited October 2016
    Nagatoniicha

Now I no income and tomorrow because I have to wake up early to go to school, and got away with it to finish the event today. I ended up losing my update belt, and I could never get one, yes, I know, I started very late update my belt, but I was in exams. Things like that, not seeing because their servers are sometimes bad, it bothers me too much.
    There's some stupid kids crashing channels in reboot too so if you see the ch pop like extremely low chances are the channel is in the process of coming back up
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2016
    SwordBoss
    SwordBoss said:

Nagatoniicha

There's some stupid kids crashing channels in reboot too so if you see the ch pop like extremely low chances are the channel is in the process of coming back up
    its not just reboot theres people crashin channels in scania too