[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Old School Maplestory

iLuvPooSeeiLuvPooSee
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon,
Myself as a maplestory player played before the "Big-Bang", Well i played when Wizet used to own Maplestory (idk if they still do or not but meh...). Well i miss the old way of playing maplestory where everything was competitive, the leveling, making money, finding parties for well obviously the PQ's. I miss hitting level 30 and thinking to myself "holy hell that was a grind" instead of "wtf level 30 already?". I miss the original 4 classes and those classes only, Warrior, Archer, Thief, and Wizards or mage i dont remember that well T.T ... Please, do me a favor and some of the old school players a favor aswell. Please do what runescape has done and make a Old School Maplestory. But just dont be di*ks like them and make it pay 2 play. If anyone else wants to have and Old School Maplestory server please bump this and let Nexon know. #OldSchoolMaplestoryMatters

Oh, And please if you have any negative comments go away.

Sincerely,
iLuvPooSee (Please ignore my name i was young and stupid back then).

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited October 2016
    Please ignore my name i was young and stupid back then
    First off, you can change your name by "Edit Profile" and then putting a desired name. If it does not go through it may mean someone is already using that name. A name change can only be done once every 6 months to prevent abuse.

Second off, these types of discussions are not allowed on the forums:
    Forum Code of Conduct

Old Maple
    - Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous verions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
  • iLuvPooSeeiLuvPooSee
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Well then, i didnt see that in before i made this post. Thanks for letting me know.
This discussion has been closed.