[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple leaf high

MrCool59MrCool59
Reactions: 740
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
NPC says it is on vacation but according to the event list it ends today so did it end yesterday on does it end to day

Comments

• YxarYxar
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    i also had a key for today (nx shop one) , and have all my candy unused cus i wanted to wait until today... why guys?

edit: could you at least open the shop today? if you dont want to refund a key alright, but i saved all the candy for the last day... acording to the event list.
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    Same thing for me, and at least one of my reboot friends

Its really unfair. many of us COULD have bought a totem, and WOULD have bought a totem, but then saw we had another day to possibly get enough candy to get the next totem instead.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited October 2016
    This event ran from Wednesday, October 5 – Tuesday, October 18

It ended at the correct time.

But the in-game event listing is still wrong.

Lilyflower
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

This event ran from Wednesday, October 5 – Tuesday, October 18
    It ended at the correct time.

IN-GAME it said it would end after today. I double checked to be sure before using my candies, as did my friend. That's what the issue is. we saved our candies based on the information the game gave us about the event

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited October 2016

Yeah unfortunately the webpage information and in-game information doesn't display the same thing, thus leading to understandable confusion.
    Lilyflower
  • YxarYxar
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    so, is this confusion gonna mean, we confused people are screwed?
    Diannika