[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Repeated Crash in one room of haunted mansion

DiannikaDiannika
Reactions: 995
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Crash, Crash cycle

Brief bug summary: In the room with the green door, all the way to the right on the 3rd floor, in the haunted mansion, every time i try to fight the game crashes completely. Not just back to choose world screen, but full crash. If i attempt to log back in on the same channel, it becomes a crash cycle (tho logging back in on another channel seems to break it and allow you to leave the room) (please note i did see 1 person successfully fighting in that room when i relogged in on another channel after a crash)

Steps to reproduce: walk into room, attempt to attack. first time i managed a couple kills before it crashed i think
note: I used Spirit Claw to attack each time

Character name: Shaydennika

Character level: 120

Character job: Shade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: a couple times since game came back up from maint.

Comments

• YxarYxar
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    theres a bunch of places where attacking monsters crashes the game, in the haunted mansion and outside if it
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited October 2016
    Just had it happen in library too... and i wasnt the one attacking :( walked into the room, someone was battling, autocrash