[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Donald Trump wins electoral college

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited December 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
DADDY TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY THE NEXT PRESIDENT

>Trump saves 1000 jobs at carrier
>Japanese company invests billions of dollars and creates 50,000 new jobs in the USA thanks to Trump
>IBM announces 25,000 new jobs thanks to Trump
>Dow Jones closes at record high 4 times since November 8
>liberals spent millions of dollars on a recount, accidentally ended up giving more votes to Trump and exposed Democrat vote fraud
>Hillary has more unfaithful electors than Trump despite weeks of liberals harassing Republican electors to not vote for Trump
>Ron Paul who didn't even run got more votes than Gary Johnson and tied with Bernie Sanders, both of whom are losers
>still not tired of winning

>liberals right now

fallonstalonsLilyflower

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2016
    I heard he's already donated decent a portion of his money towards the huge debt Obama contributed to, I was trying to find that video that was talking about it on YouTube, but I can't find it. But I doubt Hillary has a chance lmao she's too busy at pizzagate eating some "pizza" with her rapist husband.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2016
    Oh boy... Political threads.. let me go get my riot gear.
    Though I can say congrats to Trump, I guess.
    just please get along with Putin
    i dont wanna diiieee D: