[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(HELP) Vanishing Journey daily quest impossible?

WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
Reactions: 530
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to do the daily quest in Vanishing Journey (in the Nameless Town) via Rona the daily quest NPC but instead of having the choices of all the daily quest, I only get a message that says "The guardians of time are responsible for this place" and nothing more... How comes?? I think I need all the vanishing journey questline done but when I check on the "quest available" menu I don't see much of that. I did many quest in vanishing journey so so I don't know what quest I need or not to be able to do the daily quests...

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    You must have completed the entire Vanishing Journey questline, up until the point where Kao disappears and leaves you his Arcane Stone.
    Once you complete the storyline, there should be a quest titled "[Daily quest] Temple of Time Research Expedition" under the lightbulb icon that allows you to start doing dailies, where the NPC explains the basics.
    After this you can receive your daily quests from the NPC directly.
  • WickedSpiritWickedSpirit
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    Oh ok thanks! :)
    Well, now I'm at the quests where I have to get like 90 potion things from the monsters to remove the Slaws that block the passage. Is this almost the end of the questline or..?