[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix Magnus character HP decrease bug please

Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
Reactions: 640
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm not sure if you noticed this, but when I tried Easy Magnus for the 1st time on my AB and my Corsair, no matter how well I dodge Magnus's attacks, it seems I lose over 1k HP after every few seconds. Please attend to this ASAP as to make matters worse, I can't recharge my HP with potions. And even worse is that most of these classes don't have a self healing skill (like Mechanic's heal station skill (I forgot it's name)).

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    It's not a bug. It is intended. You need to be inside his blue aura to avoid losing hp.
    PhantomMasterThief
  • Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

It's not a bug. It is intended. You need to be inside his blue aura to avoid losing hp.
    OMG! How did I overlook that?! But he has a spin attack thats 60% of the time impossible to avoid.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    So when he's revving up his spinning move, get out of the way, then go back once it's done