[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5th Job skills

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hey I was just wondering how do you raise your sp on 5th job skills? Is it somewhere in the matrix system? I don't get any sp after leveling so I'm a bit confused.. ):

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    @Tuba
    You have to have the same node for that skill to enhance it. Enhancing combines the nodes to give it a bit of exp towards the skill's next level.
  • TubaTuba
    edited December 2016
    @MaplerOver9000
    Damn that's so complicated like how do I enhance nodes? Exp towards the skills next level?! I'm high key lost lmao ):
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    @Tuba
    Talk to the NPC labeled Archelle, Node Master to enhance, craft, or disassemble nodes.
    Actually, he/she/it can explain the system to you if you press the question mark in the lower right hand corner of the V Matrix window that appears.

About that EXP thing: I sadly found for myself that just combing the same node does not level it. It's kinda like the Arcane Symbols.
    You have to collect a number of the same node for it to upgrade. For example, my Cannon Master's 5th job skill's first combination got it to 90.9%. TT v TT
    Meaning I need another of the same node to make a level two "Big Huge Giant Rocket." (The name is. . . yeesh.)
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    edited December 2016
    @MaplerOver9000
    Thanks for the advice! That's kinda complicated but i'll talk to the NPC when my game starts running again, because I'm having trouble logging in. For some reason the game isn't loading for me today.