[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quick Question

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Is it possible to legitimately get from 1-230 in one week?

Comments

• LawliePawpLawliePawp
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Don't think so.

Only thing I can think of is playing 24/7
    2 x exp event
    Always have 2x Exp and 2x quest exp from the cash shop for a whole week.
    Using 2x ecp coupons(3x if available)
    Using burning event.
    3 zero character cards +30% exp on 3 different sets.
    3rd link skill mercedes 20% Exp
    Always having scrolled equipment for every 10 levels and God tier end items.
    Using every Monster park everyday + coupons
    Defeating every Chaos monster everyday.
    Having a Kanna standby.
    Getting EXP buffs from your party.
    Teleport rock.
    Having a party on standby to do the dirty monster grind questing before you can enter a boss. those "kill 300 monster" etc
    Having every item already to advance needed quests.
    I don't know the grind between 200>230
    I am level 193 now. Took me about 1-2 weeks playtime to get here with 4 hours grinding a day and the rest getting items. mild exp boosts. low equip weapons.
    But i can certainly say that with everything above you can reach 200 in 1 day if not 10 hours.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited December 2016
    Yeah I figured. I'm 222 and I'd gain a level a week during the haste event at roughly 6 hours a day excluding bossing, haven/dwt dailies, commerci and monster park. There were several days I had 2x, merc, evan, aran, zero card, pendant of the spirit, exp accumulation pot and yellow monster park pot. I've been at 222 for a while now and it's barely moving, so it does seem suspicious.