[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Normal Root Abyss Count

AdorableAdorable
Reactions: 1,235
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have completed Root Abyss (normal) 12 times and I still cannot enter Chaos Root Abyss as it says I need 10 runs still. (My email said I registered 13 days ago[before reset] and I did 12 runs -> tried doing cra today and it didnt work) I asked a tech support person who said the information cannot be disclosed (???). Can you give us a way to check how many runs we've "done" at least.

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    The requirement to enter a Chaos Root Abyss Boss is defeating Normal Mode 10 times, and being Level 180 and above.

You can check by trying to enter Chaos Mode by yourself since it only counts by clears once per week.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    How many Yggdrasil Runes do you have?
  • AdorableAdorable
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

How many Yggdrasil Runes do you have?
    18, but thats only because I buy keys with them
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited December 2016
    You shouldn't have to buy keys once you've completed the quest line. You're given 5 free keys per day in the Light Bulb icon. The quest is called "[Root Abyss] Gnarled Wooden Key".
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Are you level 180 or higher yet? Because that's the other half of the requirements.