[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Year countdown event shop?

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I know there's a bunch of other serious bugs in the game and more important things to worry about in general, but I looked at the New year countdown event's shop and it's really disappointing to see that Nexon literally put in the same crappy items in the shop as they did last year.
This is what's in the shop:
"The shop sells some limited quantity items available for mesos, so get the goodies before someone else does. Pick up some trait items, restorative items, Explorer Random Face or Hair Coupons, a New Year's 3x EXP Coupon, a Happy New Year! Buff (gives Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +30 for 15 minutes), or a Happy New Year mount (permanent and 90-day versions available)!"
Last year's shop:

Why did they even put in a explorers face coupon? What's the point of putting in a default face and hair coupon, I mean at least put decent style coupons in there, or add something a bit more interesting. In my opinion the explorer faces for the girls are horrific because someone thought it was a good idea to give their faces gorilla eyebrows. Honestly the only thing good I would buy in the shop are the temporary exp coupons and I might consider buying a onyx apple. All the other stuff is honestly crap and I think it's lazy as hell to just copy the items from last year.
But I've noticed nexon copies other thing over like the Christmas royal coupons that are on sale currently. These combinations were in a past update, and no new styes were added. Even and all the black friday royal coupons they had put on sale everyday had also been copied from previous updates.
So my suggestion to the people at nexon, specifically the people at nexon who control what goes in the cash shop each update would be put more effort into your job because seeing the same sales going on with royals and stuff of that nature is very boring to your customers. Now there have been some regular royal coupons that have had new styles in them and decent updates in general, but the team does a poor job of adding variety and incorporating older styles that haven't been added in the coupons for awhile.

Comments

• heheflower12345heheflower12345
    Reactions: 230
    edited December 2016
    Typical Nexon. Real trash company that honestly dosn't give a ..... about their players at all.
    Aslong they keep getting money they're happy. So it's never gonna change.

Happy New Years! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Tuba
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The map is going to lag like nobody's business anyway. It's better that there's nothing in the shop anyone would feel too frustrated about missing.
    Tuba