[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[GRAZED] Wrath, Syndicate and Exempt guilds

chaoscauserchaoscauser
Reactions: 4,740
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Archive
Hi all I run 3 guilds in GRAZED

Wrath is a level 9 guild
Syndicate is a level 6 guild
Exempt is also a level 6 guild

We have a Facebook group and also a Skype chat conversation group and I am thinking about making a Discord chat if I can get some people interested in it. We have some active members but I want to bring back the activity in the new year!

No level requirements , the only thing I ask is that you are active and try and be talkative and want to do stuff together! Bossing ,questing,training and party questing I enjoy doing. If you have alternative characters put them in one of the alternative guilds that you aren't in. If you quit a character do let me know and swap out for your main characters

Also if you aren't going to be online for whatever reason you can PM me here or drop a message in our Facebook group.

Just make an application in game .

My goal is to reach max level on each guild and build a really good alliance.

Cheers.