[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change character button

TemptationTemptation
Reactions: 1,575
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This game is over 10y old and we still don't have a change character button? Why do we have to log off everytime we need to change a character? (and with this update the game sometimes just closes and I need to restart the client which takes forever to load (FFXIV loads faster than this game).
UzumeKlaraBasura

Comments

• UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    Would be nice. Make a system like Mabinogi has.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,885
    edited October 2016
    ya it would be nice to change characters while ingame but dc and lag should be priority
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    Pimppi said:

ya it would be nice to change characters while ingame but dc and lag should be priority
    Doesn't mean people can't suggest things for the future, I'm sure... hopefully... that Nexon will address the crashing problems.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,885
    edited October 2016
    Uzume
    Uzume said:

Pimppi said:

Doesn't mean people can't suggest things for the future, I'm sure... hopefully... that Nexon will address the crashing problems.
    thats not what i ment sorry if you took offence to it i just ment that their priority should be lag and dc
    like i like the idea would make xfering a breeze
    im sure they got more than 1 coder that could work on this while another on lags
    i just ment it as like a statement like that should be thier number 1 goal