[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Recruiting for Chihuahua

DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
Reactions: 1,435
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Archive
Hello Maplers!

I actually had a post already typed up and ready to go, but then, as I was proofreading it, I realized how terrible it sounded. So here we go for a second round! :D

So, I just started playing again at the end of November after a several year hiatus. Back in the day, I had a guild, but it was an epic fail due to a lot of things, the biggest being a lack of funding. Honestly, my main back then was dirt poor. :( This time around, though, I told myself I wouldn't bother, and that just joining someone else's guild would be a lot easier.

So I did.

Unfortunately, the members were hardly ever online (including the guild master), and I started thinking that maybe it was better to just start my own base of operations. (Yes, I realize people have real life obligations, so no harm no foul there.) I mean, I have the time, and the mesos, so why not, right?

For a few days I considered what to call my new guild, tossing around a few words and phrases that sounded quirky and fun, but none of them really stuck. I wanted something that had meaning, and as I happened to look across my desk at the urn containing my beloved Chika Marie's ashes, the perfect name came to mind.

Chihuahua!

Why Chihuahua? Well, I began thinking of Chika's personality, as well as her successor's, Bean, and I realized what both little bundles of energy were/are all about: fearlessness, loyalty, friendship, and tenacity. These are all the things I want for this guild, as well as a relaxed atmosphere where people can adventure as they see fit.

Of course, I do have to insist that you follow a few simple rules if all this sounds good to you.

1). Applicants can be any level, but MUST be active.

2). Play nice. You don't have to be charming and sparkly all the time, but please, treat others as you would have them treat you. Respect and common decency are a must, and I won't tolerate anything less.

3). No text speak. While I realize it just isn't practical to be completely grammatically correct during boss runs and whathaveyou, you should at least have a reasonable grasp of the English language.

For clarification, EMS players are more than welcome. However, I am only fluent in English.

4). Lastly, and this should go without saying, but violation of Nexon's ToS will not be tolerated, either. End of story.

Interested? Then feel free to apply! (I suggest using the guild search feature in-game as it is the easiest method.)

I looked forward to meeting you! ^_^