[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

QUESTION About Transfer Hammer

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Hi All! I wanna ask regarding Transfer Hammer.

For example, I have Magician Shield with 35 MATK and i transfer to another Magician Shield, does this stat will transfer to the new shield?? I need a fast answer. Thanks

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    Transfer Hammer will not transfer any additional stats such as above average or upgrade slots.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited January 2017
    Its2Sharp4U

Transfer Hammer will not transfer any additional stats such as above average or upgrade slots.
    I thought u transfer the stats of your equip because you wanna keep it...and you must have mins 2 star to transfer , it means you must scroll the equip and use all the slots. But if then it won't transferred the upgrade slots, so what's the points with this transferred hammer thing?

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited January 2017
    @Arwen The only stats that I'm aware of that will transfer is Potential under Epic Rank (if Unique or higher it will be downgraded to Epic along with similar Potential Line if possible), and the current Star Force minus one.

It's basically a water-down version of Sweetwater Transposing.