[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Some skills need macros

TribalStarTribalStar
Reactions: 1,015
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I am serious guys my keyboard is full and all because some skills won't be macro'd. Nexon please sort this out!. I have 5 skills that I can't macro, why?, cause they are hyper skills and 5th skills but that really shouldn't matter, please please please update this on your systems its annoying as hell!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Skills with cooldowns can't be macro'ed.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    wich job u got to be keyboard full? o.O
    i play many jobs and the only that nearly filled all buttoms was old evan o.o
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    I kinda wish I could macro my skills with cooldowns...but I can see why they wouldn't let us Macro them.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Maybe take out some of the defaults you don't use? Like some of the facial expressions, chats, odd hot keys (tot's, medal, etc.).
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    Quests can be too, you can acess it in the current quests tab, there's a blue Q in it; maybe menu tab? And some others that you can acess outside the hot keys(like monster collection) can be removed too.
    I also shortened my chats, only having aliance and partys besides the all, so i click tab to go to friend/guild.