[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Missing Quests? (Including Emblem ones...)

FennekinFennekin
Reactions: 2,941
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Sooo I finally decided to do the Kanna story quests. I had the quest "Movin' on Mu Lung" in my "In Progress" tab for probably about a year. I went over to Mu Lung, talked to Tae Sang, completed it, and the next quest didn't show up... According to guides I read online (as well as the "Completed" tab on another Kanna character I have), the next quest should be "Mu Lung's Contribution" given to you by Tae Sang. But Tae Sang isn't offering me that quest, nor can I find it in the "Available" tab of my quest list. Is there some other requirement?

Also, how do you unlock the emblem quests? I have them on my lvl 134 kanna, but not on my lvl 206 one. I saw on reddit that others were having this issue, but no answers, and couldn't find a bug reporting thread for it. Is it still a bug? Am I just missing something? I heard someone say "do the story quests" but as you can see above, I'm a little stuck on that lol.