[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Give Nexon some brain pls, maybe it will succeed

GhantsGhants
Reactions: 105
in Rants and Raves
Sooo, probably happen to maybe more than half the maplestory population well w.e is left anyways, but you have this thing that when u buy certain items you get a trade or item drop restriction like echo megaphone O_o dont know why but yeah its a thing( even in the already no trade Reboot server, lolz yup) but the thing is once you get this you wont be able to drop any items for like maybe 1-2 weeks, and so they block the way of doing many events, quests and boss missions like Zakum , since you actually have to drop the red orb in the lava as a sacrifice. So as usual Nexon makes hundreds of updates releasing items and avatars to make money, but dont realize the mistakes and stupidity they make by adding this useless rules. Anyways I decided to try this again after years and got some money into it to support but i see its been a mistake Again and this game don't deserve to be on their hands. I leave this to see if maybe gets the attention of anyone and they decide to fix this or not? Well dont matter to me anyways.
WONDERGUY

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited November 2019
    Ghants wrote: »
    Sooo, probably happen to maybe more than half the maplestory population well w.e is left anyways, but you have this thing that when u buy certain items you get a trade or item drop restriction like echo megaphone O_o dont know why but yeah its a thing( even in the already no trade Reboot server, lolz yup) but the thing is once you get this you wont be able to drop any items for like maybe 1-2 weeks, and so they block the way of doing many events, quests and boss missions like Zakum , since you actually have to drop the red orb in the lava as a sacrifice. So as usual Nexon makes hundreds of updates releasing items and avatars to make money, but dont realize the mistakes and stupidity they make by adding this useless rules. Anyways I decided to try this again after years and got some money into it to support but i see its been a mistake Again and this game don't deserve to be on their hands. I leave this to see if maybe gets the attention of anyone and they decide to fix this or not? Well dont matter to me anyways.

never good to argue with anyone who wont listen, a wise person wouldnt do it.
    WONDERGUY