[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot free Absolab weapon

destinyzcwdestinyzcw
Reactions: 400
edited December 2019 in General Chat
Hi,

I've been AFK for a long time. Now I can see world messages like "xxx got an absolab weapon for accumulative 100 hours". I think I've already been playing for more than 100 hours, but I did not get it. Is there any event restrictions?

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    It's from Maple Relay. Click the thing that looks like Pink Bean's face that comes up when you log in, or find the hotkey in your settings and map it to a key.
  • destinyzcwdestinyzcw
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2019
    The one from maple relay is like login for 20 days, but that one is playing for 100 hours. I think it is different.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Nope, same thing. There's a new one that's been running since the 25th, goes until January 28th.

QkrGxjh.png

You missed out on 30k maple points alongside the last one, but this box still gives an abso weapon(or dominator pendant if you're an idiot)
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    idk how they count it. I think the whole available event period is like 35 days, which amounts to 105 hours of Relay (3h each day). I assume they base it on that.
    But the notifications you're seeing are definitely from people opening their Relay boxes from the previous event period.