[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dawn warrior and australia

TristanTylerTristanTyler
Reactions: 110
in General Chat
Just wanted to ask if anyone know show bad the ping latency from australia will affect me from playing dawn warrior, or if anyone has any anecdotal experiences

Thought they looked cool and from what i've read, some people say they're heavily ping reliant whereas others say it's not too bad so i'm unsure of who to believe.

Of course if no one knows, then i'll just ask what's the earliest level i get the full boss/damage rotation so i can test it myself

I'm in reboot if that matters
MorningAfterSeven

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2020
    I'm in America and I gave up on dawn warrior at 220 for being wayyyyy to fkin ping reliant. On a very rare days when server is stable, you'll be able to play the character just fine. On regular basis, however, the ping latency will F up your gameplay. Equinox cycle which brings out the full dmg of dawn warrior by alternating between sun and moon phase will lag like **** and won't switch between 2 phases smoothly. It will stay on the same phase when it's suppose to switch and it will crap on your dmg cycle to the point where you can't really use bossing skills during bossing. My advice: Don't play dawn warrior
    MorningAfterSevenDnaman101