[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Masteria Legacy Accessories Upgrade Changes ASAP

SteamCookieSteamCookie
Reactions: 610
edited January 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
You cannot be serious. Players hate starforcing gear, and what does nexon do? They add a set of equipment which is worse than older gears, and then make it completely, entirely unrealistic to upgrade. Does anyone at nexon play test??? Are you people legitimately crazy???? You think players are going to play this new content? Congrats nexon this has got to be some kind of record. You introduced a new area and then killed it within 72 hours. Absolutely no one is going to go through the hassle of doing dailies just to get a chance at starforcing these new gears. Unreal.

The fix is simple, there are two ways you can go about this:

1. Remove the coin cost from star forcing the new gears. Completely ridiculous.
2. Keep the coin cost, make it 100% success rate for starforcing or make it 0% boom chance, or give us SOME INCENTIVE TO DO DAILIES FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

Sincerely, everyone who plays your game.
  1. Change the star force requirements for new phantom forest gears?12 votes
    1. yes
       92% (11 votes)
    2. no
       8% (1 vote)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2020
    I'm removing your joke poll.

Keep your criticism constructive or move it to the rants subforum.
  • SteamCookieSteamCookie
    Reactions: 610
    edited January 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    I'm removing your joke poll.

Keep your criticism constructive or move it to the rants subforum.

its fixed and it was not a joke. this is how players feel when confronted with garbage content.
  • FaytNightFaytNight
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2020
    100% agree something needs to change or it is no longer playable content. If it were 100% success rate as OP suggested it would take 6 months to get 22 star ring. Now imagine the multiple fails you normally get while star forcing and possible booms. You'd be talking 3+ years and still no end in sight for the unlucky. I also think either 100% success rate when you apply the coins or making it normal star force equip is a legitimate suggestion Nexon should take seriously. Otherwise from what'd I've heard on discord and in game they've wasted their time creating this content.
    SteamCookie
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2020
    This is hilarious, and I don't understand how this didn't get stopped at the QA level.
    SteamCookie
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited January 2020
    Does anyone at nexon play test??? Are you people legitimately crazy????

I look at Jett rework. What a shame. The aesthetic of the new Crimsonwood is great, and I can only imagine someone from upper management poking their nose where it shouldn't belong.