[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transfer Hammer Questions!

yoohooyoohoo
Reactions: 400
edited January 2020 in General Chat
Hi everyone! I just had a thought i know it impossible to hammer transfer to arcane since its lvl 200, but what if the arcane dropped down to lvl 175 because of the bonus stats. Could i hammer transfer then?

Comments

• yoohooyoohoo
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2020
    I just had a thought i know it impossible to hammer transfer to arcane since its lvl 200, but what if the arcane dropped down to lvl 175 because of the bonus stats. Could i hammer transfer then?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    No.
    The bonus stat only affects the level at which the item can be equipped, not anything else.
    yoohoo
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2020
    yoohoo wrote: »
    I just had a thought i know it impossible to hammer transfer to arcane since its lvl 200, but what if the arcane dropped down to lvl 175 because of the bonus stats. Could i hammer transfer then?

lol even if you could, you will need level 165 equips to transfer, which doesn't exist.