[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My Kanna Doesn't Have Spirits Domain?!

MeijiSukiMeijiSuki
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
Hi,

I just came back from a long break from Maple. I would say maybe 3-4 years. Probably logged in and out for a bit but didn't stay for too long. I came back and realize that every other Kanna has been revamped and has this new skill called "Spirits Domain". I checked all my skills and I don't seem to have it. Can someone tell me how I can get this skill or am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    It's a 5th job skill.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,860
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2020
    To clarify, Spirit Domain is a 5th job skill. 5th job skills are available at level 200 after making the 5th job advancement. After making the advancement, you must use Nodestone items to obtain skill nodes, which can be applied in the skill tab. Nodestones produce a random skill usable by your job class, though you can dismantle the node and recraft it into a node you want.

https://aminoapps.com/c/maplestory/page/item/nodestone-guide/o3VZ_QXsoIJj8dBjzm2xW0vq5e4YE6rV7
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    To clarify, Spirit Domain is a 5th job skill. 5th job skills are available at level 200 after making the 5th job advancement. After making the advancement, you must use Nodestone items to obtain skill nodes, which can be applied in the skill tab. Nodestones produce a random skill usable by your job class, though you can dismantle the node and recraft it into a node you want.

https://aminoapps.com/c/maplestory/page/item/nodestone-guide/o3VZ_QXsoIJj8dBjzm2xW0vq5e4YE6rV7

Worth adding is that, as of around this time-ish last year, you're given all three(currently) of your class's class-exclusive 5th job skills. In OP's case as a kanna, they'll be given yuki-musume shoukan, spirit's domain and liberated spirit circle upon completing the 5th job advancement.
  • MeijiSukiMeijiSuki
    edited April 2020
    Hi, no the problem is,

I dont have the Spirit's Domain Skill, Im level 213 Kanna in Bera. My name is MeijiSuki.
  • MeijiSukiMeijiSuki
    edited April 2020
    Is it because my account was from 4 years ago?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2020
    As has been explained, it's not a skill that you just get by being a certain level or job advancement.
    After you get 5th job, you still need to open nodestones until you find a node with this skill, or craft that node yourself from node fragments.