[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tera burn event - delete character

AxideAxide
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hello maplers,

Recently I've burned a hero to 203 as new main, but I don't really enjoy the character.
I've been looking at other classes and have been wondering.
If I delete my hero, and burn another character. Will I get the burn boxes again?

Or instead of deleting the hero, would you suggest to level the other class the regular way and let my Hero stay as Legion?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    I'm relatively sure you'd get the boxes again on a new burn, but with nexon you can never be quite certain. I would suggest, yes, that you keep it around for legion, as hero is a pain in the absolute ass to level.

Plus side, if you've done the 5th job advancement and the proof of power quest(the one that has you go kill 10 happy erdas then gives you a starter arcane symbol), you should have been given a box that can be opened after July 22nd and gives you a mega burninator and a character slot expansion coupon.

The burninator lets you apply a mega-burn(two bonus levels up to 150) to any character, be it newly-made or pre-existing. The downside is you don't get anything else, no frozen set and no free snail pet. Do with this information what you will.
    Prophetie