[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE GAME

EnriquePDEnriquePD
Reactions: 400
edited July 2020 in General Chat
I HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE GAME.

Hello, I have doubts about the game, I have been an old player since the FangBlade season.
I left it for work reasons and I come back to improve my character in the game.

- MY FIRST DOUBT IS:

-It is, if the sale and purchase of FRENZY SERVICE is prohibited within the game, thus avoiding the risk of being penalized.
(I did not see that buying this service is a reason for sanction within its rules of the game)

MY SECOND DOUBT IS:

- As it is possible that ([Removed]) continues to play, if this character or figurine is really Scammer, she is a person who does not deserve any opportunity in the game, because she cheated more than 2 people.

-Even they sanctioned me, only for reporting it and sending a ticket saying that she is a scammer.

Or am I not able to report abuse by that person?

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/28377/cscscs#latest

- What I understand so far is that they removed the sanction from the players who SELL AND BUY FRENZY SVC.
* But at the same time they returned the account to these (garbage characters that do not deserve to continue taking advantage of the game)

Forgive my words (But I feel frustrated to know that as a scammer she continues to play, despite the fact that I send her captures, information where she claims that she will switch from IGN) [Removed]

-Does the fact that she is MVP Diamond give you the right to continue cheating people?
* If that's the reason then, I think everyone will be Diamond MVP.

MY THIRD DOUBT:

-I already sent Tickets more than 1 month ago and so far the tickets are not being answered, I am beginning to believe that being a Diamon MVP, if he has privileges or surely this character will be friends with some GM, I do not know in reality, but if you know they put in my place, I think they would not stand with their arms crossed.

* Despite the fact that I was sanctioned, I cannot allow this character to continue abusing the rest, taking advantage of their trust, and then defrauding them.

Thank you.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Please don't report players on the forums. Send a ticket or report them in-game instead.
    EnriquePD
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited July 2020
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited July 2020
    Send tickets, it has been more than 1 month and they do not respond ...

What do I do, and remain silent in the face of this abuse?

Or perhaps they are defending this scammer, how is it possible that they fade it along with those who sanctioned for selling and buying FZ svc?

This should not have returned to the game, it is a scammer, a rare game bug ...

Or perhaps the solution to not be penalized for committing scams and fraud is to change ign?
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited July 2020
    If you are defending it or do not want to sanction it, be honest with me, responding to me, to put the issue aside and really know the politics of the game, not in vain did I read all its rules.
  • SanpaiSanpai
    Reactions: 260
    edited July 2020
    Welcome to MapleStory. Where your money determines the ban and not the rules.

You: this person is breaking the rules and harasses me/other
    gms: make a ticket
    you: i have it's not being looked at and it's being ignored
    gms: make a ticket

It's sad as all hell.
    Dnaman101