[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Drop rate doesn't work .

zhurritozzhurritoz
Reactions: 720
edited November 2016 in General Chat
i usualy get +4 cubes from bosses, now if i have luck i get +1-3... i wanna know the real rate of cubes from bosses.

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Ok, so this doesn't mean that drop rate isn't working. It means that either the cube drop rate was ninja nerfed again, or that you are just having bad luck. How long has this been going on (getting fewer cubes)
  • zhurritozzhurritoz
    edited November 2016
    i have 20% drop rate at rings x2 pendants x2 earringx1 glassesx1 so isn't enough to get +3 cubes from my daily run ?
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2016
    zhurritoz
    zhurritoz said:

i have 20% drop rate at rings x2 pendants x2 earringx1 glassesx1 so isn't enough to get +3 cubes from my daily run ?
    Thats an amazing feat to get 3 cubes with 2.2x drop.

I barely get 2 cubes with 8x drop (2x weekends).
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    zhurritoz
    zhurritoz said:

You completely avoided my question
  • zhurritozzhurritoz
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

zhurritoz
    zhurritoz said:

You completely avoided my question
    sorry :p ... since the v.175 patch