[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Do a poll to make a new game

ADViperSADViperS
Reactions: 300
edited March 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey just an Idea after watching the video of TheScore esports about the fail and success of old runescape and that made me think,

Seeing as MS 2 has failed and MS is in a declining state for years outside of Korea what if Nexon did a poll and market it to see how many ppl would be interested in an Original version of MS prior to the Big Bang or something alike and who knows maybe if the poll is good enough we might see Old MS become a top grossing game in 202X

Because if I am gonna be honest as someone who played MS since it was Wizet only and I have so much love to the style of this game which no other game can replicate
the time when the community was one the fastest way to lvl up is PQ so you have to play with others and the prices are good and the game is exciting and difficult so every lvl counts, getting to the 3rd job meant something and it was not just a stepping stone.

Maybe I am being too selfish but for me it was the go to game and if it was not as deserted as it is today as well as progressing would actually mean something that me and my friends as well as many others would have come back to this legend of a game since MMORPG right now is not a wide genre as most companies focus on FPS TPS BR MOBA and games of those genres which is another reason in my opinion a chance to make a game great again just another game names Old MS and it will be similar to pre Big Bang.

Hope everyone has a great week.

here is a reference to the video I was talking about :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSElvwLUx-8
  1. Would you like to see a New game named Old MS and that it will be pre Big Bang MS1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Close reason: Old Maple
    - Old Maple: Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous versions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
    Fuhreak
This discussion has been closed.