[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please add more things TO DO for 200-250+ players!

TrueInsaneTrueInsane
Reactions: 100
edited September 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Right now the only things for me to do is grind in the arcane river and do my dailies, boss runs, and train. Please add more areas for the higher levels something other than the arcane river. Right now the game feels soo slow-paced for me. Even with the exp revamp it's still slow. Please add something to entertain us some other content to make the game easier with exp or mesos. Maybe even add more monster parks or monster park extreme weeklies idk. Just something, please listen to your players!!

Comments

• DemonzBladezDemonzBladez
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2021
    Honestly, I felt like between 200-250 there were a ton of dailies that always kept me pretty busy. Plus the added questlines of reverse city and yum yum was also more content. Now Grinding from 240-250 is rough, but that's what the sellas expansion of esfera was for. I think Maple just wants people to get to 250+ because thats the new mid-game with the level cap being 300 now.