[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dutch compensation - burning leveling rewards

RedValkyrRedValkyr
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hiya,
I recently made a wind archer in NA reboot and was able to get the mega burninator from the Maple Admin, but I'm unable to get the leveling rewards on this character. I do believe this is bugged out. The option just doesn't appear when I talk to the maple admin.

Comments

• JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,941
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Hi Mapler,

You are only able to receive the Reboot World Level-Up Support Event Rewards on three characters that have the burninator effect. Have you already claimed this on three characters?

For more details, please visit https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/69795/reboot-world-level-up-support-event-for-dutch-maplers.

Happy Mapling!
  • RedValkyrRedValkyr
    edited November 2021
    I have not claimed any rewards other than one burninator from the maple admin, the one I'm using on my WA.
    Not on any server.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,941
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    I'm sorry to hear that!

I'll forward this to the team right away. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy Mapling!
  • KialandiKialandi
    I have the same problem on my 3rd tera burning character I claimed the items only 2 times. The first 2 times worked well
  • MeldironMeldiron
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2021
    I have the same problem on my 3rd tera burning character too.
    I also can't claim my 30k maple points for logging in 10 days during the given dates.
  • RedValkyrRedValkyr
    edited December 2021
    Turns out I CAN claim the rewards when I change the locale of my computer the English (US). This is a weird bug.